If your ‘Samsung GT-E3210’ device displays a “No Service” or an “Emergency Calls” only message, this would usually indicate that you are in a location with poor signal strength / limited network coverage.
As a further test however, we would recommend attempting to select a network manually –
- Go to the main ‘Menu’ by pressing the top left button on the keypad.
- Select the option for “Settings” (icon shows a picture of a gear / cog wheel).
- Select “Network”.
- Select “Network Selection”.
- Change the network search mode to “Manual” and wait while the phone performs a search.
- Choose a network from the list and wait while registration completes.
- Retest your service and if the issue persists, repeat these steps with any other networks shown.
- If this resolves the issue, please change the network search mode back to “Automatic” when you travel to a new location.