If your ‘Samsung GT-E1080i’ device displays a “No Service” or an “Emergency Calls” only message, this would usually indicate that you are in a location with poor signal strength / limited network coverage.
As a further test however, we would recommend attempting to select a network manually –
1) Please go to the main ‘Menu’ (by pressing the top left button on the keypad).
2) Scroll down and select “Settings”.
3) Scroll down and select “Network”.
4) Scroll to “Manual” and select this option.
5) Your phone will perform a search and a list of available networks will be displayed.
6) Scroll to a network, press “OK” to select it and then retest the service.
7) If this resolves the issue, please change the network search mode back to “Automatic” when you travel to a new location.